Electronic mail (email) is a technology pioneer. We have known it forever, and we use it every day. It is the easiest and fastest method to send messages between two or more people.
It makes it easy for people to connect and share their messages and information, without the interference of a third party. It also allows one person to send the same message to multiple people around the world. It is a highly conventional and popular means of connectivity.
Unlike instant messaging or chats, through emails, users can accept messages, forward them to other people and also store them on their server through of the web hosting function.
Benefits of Email
Getting access to the email service comes with many benefits. It is extremely easy to understand and understand. It has very simplified features that allow users to easily receive or send messages.
Here are some advantages of email:
- There are free, very robust email services, such as Gmail.
- They are easily accessible from anywhere in the world as long as a person has an Internet connection. Emails can be sent and received anytime of the day and anywhere.
- They are paperless and an environmentally friendly option for sending messages to people.
- It's fast. All it takes to send an email is a single click on the “SEND” and the message can be sent anywhere in the world.
- With paid web hosting services, users can have corporate emails, associated with your company (for example, firstname.lastname@example.org), and enjoy of the advantage of obtaining additional storage space and projecting seriousness and professionalism.
- Emails can be very long and elaborate, mentioning each and every detail in a formal method of introduction, or they can be as short as a one-line message.
- Any email received or composed by a user, is stored in the user's personal account and can be accessed at any time. As long as the email is not permanently deleted by the user, it will remain accessible.
- Previously composed messages that have not been sent are also saved and can be accessed at any time.
Phrases and Tricks for writing emails
Sending or replying to an email can be as spontaneous or calculated as you like. One of the most beneficial factors about email is that it allows the user to correctly shape their responses or messages to send the correct message.
1. Say hello
It is very important to start an email with a greeting. This can help define the tone of the message and not make the sender sound too abrupt.
- Respected Sir, Dear Carlos, Dear Pedro, etc.
- Dear Madam, Dear Andrea, Dear Laura, etc.
- Dear Andrés, Dear Laura, etc.
- Hello everyone!
- You can also use the traditional: Hello Carlos! Hi Andrea!
After the initial greeting, you can include a phrase that makes you sound friendly:
- May I send you a cordial greeting.
- I send you a cordial greeting.
- It is a pleasure to greet you.
- I hope you had a Have a nice weekend.
- I hope everything goes well.
- I hope you are doing well.
- I appreciate your interest in our products/services. li>
- It is a pleasure to answer your questions!
The type of greeting will depend on the recipient you are writing to. Remember to use a more formal tone when you need to project an image of professionalism or for corporate emails.
The opening sentence of the email should be able to convey the purpose of sending the email. You must include the subject of the email.
- According to our telephone conversation
- I just checked your email and I have the following comments
- I enclose the requested quote .
- As we discussed previously
- In response to your question.
- I contact you for
- I sent this email to
- Here are the answers to your questions:;.
3. Clear, Concise and Complete
The body of the email should have all the important information mentioned, the necessary documents attached, and the tone should be in accordance with the purpose of the email. The message should be as brief as possible, without compromising the content of the message or the purpose of the email.
4. Good Manners, Always.
Always remember to use the magic words: Thank you, Please, Gladly, to serve you.
- Please remember to send me the documents.
- Thank you very much for your answer.
- I will be very attentive.
- Thank you for your patience.
- With pleasure, we are here to serve you
- I would like to thank you for
5. Let your client/contact know that you appreciate them
Getting customers is hard, but keeping them is even harder. Remember to use phrases that make your customer feel appreciated and valued.
- I am happy to help you
- We are here to serve you!
- It is a pleasure to serve you!
- We will be very attentive. .
- Remember that you can contact us at any time
- Do not hesitate to contact us
- Thank you for your valuable comments.
6. Read calmly, and answer everything they ask you
If the sender is giving information, the tone of the body should be consistent.
- Regarding your concern.
- According to your request, I am sending the document.
- Answering your questions< /li>
- Here are the answers to your questions
7. Accept your mistakes
If the sender is writing the email to complain about something, you should be understanding and own up to the mistakes.
- We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
- We appreciate your patience and understanding
- After verifying/reviewing. we have decided
- Sorry I can't help you
- We are working hard to prevent this situation from happening again
8. Leave the doors open
The final comment after the end of the main body is very important so that the recipient knows how to work when receiving the email.
- We remain very attentive.
- We will be attentive to your comments.
- Remember that you can write to us at any time.
- We are here to serve you.
- I await your comments.
9. say goodbye
The salutation at the end of the email is very important. This allows the recipient to act in accordance with the purpose of the email. It also helps to set the final tone of the message.
- Thank you in advance.
- Best regards
10. Don't forget your data!
Remember to insert your contact information, your telephone number and your email account in the signature of the message, so that people know how they can contact you.
To ensure the email is to the point and appropriate, it should have all the essential details, be specific to the topic, be properly divided into sections, and have the required tone. It is important to pay due attention to important phrases and one must ensure that the email is succinct and grammatically correct.